Rental Agreement Terms And Conditions
Rules of Bayswater Marina
- These rules are in respect of Bayswater Marina, 21 Sir Peter Blake Parade
Bayswater, Auckland, and apply at all times to all areas of the Marina.
- All persons must, when in or near the Marina, comply at all times while these Rules. By entering the Marina you accept and agree to be bound and abide, by these Rules.
- The Bayswater Marina Limited (Company) owns and operates the Marina. You agree to comply with the instructions of the Company and its employees while in the Marina.
- The Company displays these Rules at the Marina Office. The Company may amend these Rules from time to time to time by altering the copy of the Rules displayed at the entrance to the Marina office.
- The Marina, its berths, facilities and any vessel berthed or otherwise moored in the Marina, must only be used for recreational purposes. Commercial fishing boats, boats carrying passengers for hire, work boats, commercial freight carriers or any other vessel used for commercial or industrial purposes are prohibited without the prior consent of the Company.
- You may only use the facilities at the Marina, and, in particular, any berth or mooring in the Marina, to the extent that you are authorised to do so by the Company.
- You have the right, together with all other users of the Marina, to access and use the common waterways and pathways of the Marina subject to the directions of the Company from time to time.
- You may use the water, power and any other facilities provided on the structures in common with any other Marina users on an occasional basis only. If you require more regular use of the Marina facilities special arrangements must be made with the Company, at your cost.
- You must not pollute or permit the pollution of the Marina or discharge into the Marina or its waters any poisonous, noxious, dangerous or offensive substance. In particular, you must not discharge any sewage rubbish, oil, fuel, or other material whatsoever except in containers provided for that purpose by the Company.
- You must not live on board your vessel in the Marina or permit anyone else to do so. You will be considered to be living on your vessel if you sleep on the board for two or more consecutive nights.
- You are responsible for your invitees and their compliance with these Rules while they are in the Marina.
- You must not permit or suffer any dog belonging to you or your invitees to enter or remain in the Marina unless such dog is restrained.
- You must at all times supervise any children who enter the Marina with you or your invitees.
- You and your invitees must not engage in any swimming, diving or underwater activities (including the scrubbing of your vessel’s hull) within the Marina.
- You must not while within the Marina moor or manoeuvre your vessel so as to create a danger, obstacle or inconvenience to other Marina users.
- You must ensure that all halyards, lines, ropes, rigging and sheets on your vessel whilst it is berthed are secured so that they do not create any noise.
- You must not permit or allow any property, gear or equipment under your control or direction to be stored on the Marina, including the walkways, fingers and foreshore, without the Company’s permission.
- You must not consume alcoholic beverages within the Marina, except on licensed premises.
- You may only use the firefighting equipment for fighting of fires.
- The storage of all fuels, oil and goods of a similarly flammable nature is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company. You must not bring such goods within the Marina. However, you may carry small quantities of the same on your vessel in safe storage containers for on-board use.
- You may only refuel your vessel at the fuel jetty in the Marina from the pumps provided.
- Signs relating to the use of the Marina must be observed.
- Your vessel must be kept in good and safe repair.
- No washing may be hung out on your vessel at any time.
- All leads and appliances connected to the Marina power outlet by you must comply with the relevant regulations.
- No painting, sanding, welding or grinding is permitted on board your vessel without the prior consent of the Company.
- For the convenience of others you must return Marina trolleys to the jetty entrances immediately after use.
- The Company is not liable for any loss or damage suffered to your vessel or to any of your other property in or about the vessel or the Marina, howsoever caused. You indemnify the Company against any loss, expense, legal liability, claims and costs incurred by it arising as a result of your acts or omissions or the acts or omissions of others to which your have contributed or the acts or omissions of any persons invited by you into the Marina.
- The Company’s health and safety rules must be observed by you and your invitees. A copy is available from the Marina office.
- All vehicles must observe parking and speed restrictions. Speed in the Marina must not exceed 20 kph.
- You are required to observe the standards and practices reasonably expected of a competent reasonable and considerate person in the Marina.
- You are reminded that you must comply with all regulations and by laws relating to good navigation and the proper control of your vessel.
Bayswater Marina Limited